Saturday, February 4, 2012

Help Dan the Man and His Country Chicken Girl Win a Contest!

We really need your help.  I have entered us into the KGWN News Channel 5 Cutest Couple Contest!  Although we probably are not the cutest couple in the contest, we would still appreciate your vote!  The grand prize, actually I think there is only one prize to be given away but it is GRAND, is a one night stay and dinner at the Historic Vee Bar Ranch!  Just what my man Dan and I need!

Here's what the contest says...

The lucky couple voted "Cutest" will win a prize package from KGWN News Channel 5 and the Cheyenne CW including a one night stay and dinner for two at the Historic Vee Bar Ranch nestled in the foothills of the Snowy Mountain Range, a prize package worth more than $200! 

So you can see, the word cutest is in quotations marks meaning you don't literally have to be the cutest!

You do have to register to vote which means giving them your email address but if you are like me... you have a email address (I call it my junk mail address) that you create for just such occasions.  I know it's a very small hassle to register, but Dan the Man and I would appreciate it sooooooo much!

Here is the picture I submitted.  You might remember it from our

"We Are So Tired of Laboring BBQ at the Open A Bar 2 Ranch"

that we had in September.




Thank you sooo much!  Be sure to let me know if you voted in my comments so I can thank you!  And don't  forget, once you register... you can vote every single day until the contest ends, which is Feb. 13th at 11:59 pm.  As of this blog post we are tied for 4th place with 29 votes.  The couple in the lead has 66 votes.  We have a lot of ground to make up so vote, vote, vote!  Just click on the link on the left hand side of the blog to go to the contest.

THANKS AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment